Bath, Windsor Castle & Stonehenge
How to see this great country in just a day? The private tour of Bath, Windsor Castle & Stonehenge is the best answer we have!
Private Chauffeur Driven Tour of Bath, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour in a private vehicle, guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities, and of course a chance to savour each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
- Entrance Fees All entrance fees are included in the ticket price
- Weather Tour runs rain or shine
- Dress Wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes
Bath, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge Tour Itinerary
- Windsor Castle Windsor is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and the Official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Its rich history spans almost 1000 years.
- Stonehenge Stonehenge is perhaps the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and to this day is shrouded in mystery. The heart of a complex network of 5000 year old neolithic monuments scattered throughout the English countryside, Stonehenge was produced by a culture that left no written records. Visit the stones and learn about their history and the myths and magic surrounding this 5000 year old monument.
- Bath Founded by the Romans, Bath is a beautiful Georgian spa town with some rather splendid baths! There are four main features: the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and the Museum holding finds from Roman Bath.