Brooklyn Food Tour
Ever wonder how Brooklyn’s hipsters fit into their 29-inch waisted skinny jeans? Prepare to wonder even more...because after this two hour tour of Williamsburg’s trendiest artisanal eateries, your own pants may become an inch too small. From wood-fired pizza and down home country barbecue to Brooklyn-made wine and walnut brittle, prepare for the hippest food tasting tour on the East Coast! (American Spirits and PBR not included!)
Brooklyn Food Tour Itinerary
- Fornino Since opening in 2004, Fornino’s wood-fired pizzas have racked up several awards, including 2007’s best pizza in NYC!
- Handsome Dan Browse Dan’s wild selection of desserts and candies that scream 'only in Williamsburg', while you munch on some homemade Kings County Walnut Brittle.
- Mable's Smokehouse Husband and wife owners from Oklahoma and Kentucky built every chair, table and barstool in the place. If you’re impressed with their woodwork, wait ‘til you try their ribs.
- OddFellows Ice Cream Celebrating it's one year anniversary this summer, OddFellows' made-from-scratch ice cream has already been named the best in NYC!
- Bagelsmith This bagel shop bakes on premises, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sundried Tomato-Basil Tofu Cream Cheese anyone?
- Mast Brothers New York's only bean to bar chocolate maker, the expert Mast siblings make superb artisanal chocolate from scratch, roasting and grinding single source cacao beans right here in Williamsburg!
- Aside from the food, there is much more to experience on the tour, from street art to hipster watching, and the stunning view of Manhattan, there are many more hidden stories and secrets in store on this cultural dive into Williamsburg.