Chocolate Tour of Boston
America's oldest historic city and the home of the chocolate chip, Boston has plenty to offer in the way of both sightseeing and food tasting, making it the perfect host to one of our celebrated chocolate tours. Join our expert guide on the Chocolate Tour of Boston
for a two hour stroll through beautiful Back Bay. From artisanal bakeries to luxurious boutiques, to a candy land funhouse sure to bring out everyone's inner child, the Chocolate Tour of Boston
is a culinary journey into all things chocolate you won't soon forget! Prepare to Yum!
Chocolate Tour of Boston Itinerary
- Sweet Cupcakes Boston's own cupcake bakery has five bean town locations, including this lovely Newbury Street boutique
- Teuscher Chocolates Founded in the Swiss Alps in 1932 their signature creation, the Champagne Truffle, has been appreciated around the world for over 65 years
- Robin's Candy From fine, hand crafted chocolate truffles to the broadest array of sweets including American classics, imported delicacies, and creative gifts, smiles and memories of long forgotten favorites are tucked ‘round every corner of the shop!
- Patisserie on Newbury Small independent bakery specialising in French fare rated as a great eat by the Boston Globe, the Valrhona cookie is a perfect example
- Truffles Small family run 35 year old chocolatier specializing in fine chocolates and candies. You'll taste their famous truffles, their chocolate turtles, and their sweet and salty pretzels!