Chocolate Tour of San Francisco
The good life abounds in the Bay area, San Francisco is a heavenly haven of culinary quality, and the dazzling variety of chocolatiers downtown is no exception. Come with us then, on the Chocolate Tour of San Francisco, and experience the wonders of the dark stuff, from abstract artisanal chocolate bars to dairy & gluten free superfood truffles, from Japanese ganache delicacies to Swiss Fleur de Sel caramels - we're taking chocolate to a whole new level, and simply insist you join us on this irresistibly delightful journey into everyone's favorite treat, Chocolate. Chocoholics everywhere will love the Chocolate Tour of San Francisco! Prepare to Yum!!
Chocolate Tour of San Francisco Itinerary
- Spicely Organic Spices John & Clara search this beautiful world's pristine and exotic locations to bring home the widest range of flavors for lovers of gourmet food, and their tea infused chocolates are a craze in the making
- Ghirardelli's Incorporated in 1852, and the second oldest chocolate company in the United States, we couldn't skip this San Francisco institution
- Minamoto Kitchoan Japanese-style sweets for tea ceremonies, or “Wagashi”, brought to you from the rich traditions and beauty of Japanese culture
- NewTreeThe name says it all at this innovative boutique, which serves up dozens of all natural culinary confections
- Chocolatier BlueMaster chocolatier Chris Blue brings his childhood experience of organic agriculture to the art of French chocolate making. The results speak for themselves.
- CocoaBella Featuring the highest quality, best tasting chocolates from makers in Belgium, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Canada and the United States - this place is the chocolate bomb