Cupcake Tour of Boston
Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful treats that spark the inner child within us. The Cupcake Tour of Boston
frequents the finest culinary artisans and dessert boutiques around the beautiful historic Back Bay to bring the heavenly experience of these sinfully good confections straight to your salivating tastebuds! Prepare to yum on the Cupcake Tour of Boston
Cupcake Tour of Boston Itinerary
- Georgetown Cupcakes DC sisters Katherine Berman and Sophie LaMontagne's destination for designer cupcakes
- Patisserie on Newbury Small independent bakery specialising in French fare rated as a great eat by the Boston Globe, their authentic French macarons are a great example
- Robin's Candy From fine, hand crafted chocolate truffles to the broadest array of sweets including American classics, imported delicacies, and creative gifts, smiles and memories of long forgotten favorites are tucked ‘round every corner of the shop!
- Sweet Boston's very own cupcake bakery, named Boston's best in 2009 and 2010, and named one of the Daily Meal's 101 Best in America. Every cupcake in the shop is baked fresh daily
- Truffles Small family run 35 year old chocolatier specializing in fine chocolates and candies. Salted caramel truffle anyone?