Great Crime Tour of London
London was the most prosperous city in the world for the majority of civilised (and not so civilised) history, and still ranks high today among the world's greatest cities. Take a moment to appreciate that a country the size of Ohio with a negligible resource base dominated the world for over two centuries, and London was at the heart of this imperialism.
Tales of intrigue abound in the city's history, and we recount some of the most enthralling on the Great Crime Tour of London as we delve into the city's greatest crimes, misdemeanours, heists, and political conspiracy at the highest echelons of power.
Great Crime Tour of London Itinerary
- London's Gangsters Anecdotes on London's most notorious gangsters and dangerous men will leave you enthralled
- The Beatles Conspiracy Is Paul McCartney actually Paul McCartney...?!
- The Diana Conspiracy What you don't know about the tragedy of the people's Princess
- Art Heists As a hub for the world's contemporary art market London has seen some of the greatest unsolved art heists in history
- Jewellery Heists Awesome, like straight from a movie type scenarios!
- Political Scandal What happens behind closed doors on London's streets at night invariably doesn't stay there long, and boy does some strange stuff go down!
- Monument Great Fire of London, conspiracy or accident?
- Blackfriars Bridge Mafia mysteries, assassinations and victorian baby farming!
- Bank Robbery It was a big one, did they get away with it?
- Big Brother How powerful is the government and how much do they control the lives of Londoners?
- There are many more tales of conspiracy, scandal, and intrigue to be told as we visit some of London's great landmarks and reveal their darkside