Great Food Tour of Chicago
Chicago's culinary pedigree is, much like Chicago itself, quintessentially American. The best pizza in the world, gourmet hot dogs, Italian beef, and a cultured palette, all combine to create a culinary adventure experienced foodies will adore. Come join your expert tour guide for a delightful stroll through some of Chicago's most famous bakeries, delicatessens and cutting edge artisanal eateries along the Magnificent Mile on the Great Food Tour of Chicago
! Prepare to yum...Chicago style!
Great Food Tour of Chicago Itinerary
- West Town Bakery The savory side of this boutique bake shop is not to be overlooked.
- Pizzeria Due Uno's twin brother, home of the Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. This is the place that started it all...
- Su Casa Mexican RestaurantUno Pizzeria founder Ike Sewell opened this historic restaurant in the 1960's to test his mastery of Mexican cuisine. The results speak for themselves.
- L'AppetitoDowntown's firs authentic Italian bakery, specializing in sweet and savory delicasies you won't want to miss!.
- Sprinkles Don't forget dessert! The cupcake is an all-American dessert creation, and these are among Chicago's finest