Harry Potter London Walking Tour
Experience Harry Potter's magical London as we take you round the London film locations and inspirations behind the books. A must for any Harry Potter fan! The Harry potter walking tour london includes a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 travelcard to take part.
Harry Potter Walking Tour Itinerary
Harry Potter Locations
- The cinema where each of the Harry Potter films has had its world premiere.
- The cafe attack (The Deathly Hallows).
- The Seven Potters Battle in the London sky (The Deathly Hallows).
- The real thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based.
- Platform 9¾! Where Hogwart's students alone can catch the Hogwart's Express.
- Walk across the bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The visitors' entrance to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix/Deathly Hallows).
- The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix).
- Plus much, much more…Also See: Harry Potter Warner Brothers Tour & Other Best London Tours.
The Harry Potter London Walk is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.