Harry Potter London Tour
We take you round the Harry Potter film locations and inspirations behind the books, a must for any Harry Potter fan. The blockbuster Harry Potter films were set entirely in Britain at the author JK Rowling's request. You’ll see London like never before, visiting memorable locations from films including Philosophers Stone, Half-Blood Prince, Order of the Phoenix, and more. This Harry Potter Tour of London visits the London locations, check out our other Harry Potter Tours if you would like to take a day trip to visit Harry Potter locations around the UK.
Chauffeur Driven Harry Potter London Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to london sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour in a private vehicle, guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities, and of course a chance to savour each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace. Make no mistake, there is no better way to see London!
Harry Potter Tour Itinerary
- The magical platform 9¾ sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
- The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix)
- The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
- The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone/ Philosophers Stone).
- The London underground station from where Mr Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Askaban).
- The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- Plus much, much more…
Harry Potter Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.