Harry Potter Oxford Walking Tour
Recapture the magic and wonder of Harry Potter in beautiful Oxford, as we take you round the Harry Potter film locations and inspirations behind the books, many of which are here in this ancient town just an hour from London by train. Oxford, the most prestigious University in the world, has been home to great minds and thinkers through the ages, and it's no coincidence it also the origin of some of the greatest fantasy stories ever written. Lewis Caroll's Alice in Wonderland, J R R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, C S Lewis' The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials, and J K Rowling's Harry Potter, all of which most likely would never have been had it not been for this inspirational seat of learning. A must for any Harry Potter fan or any fan of fantasy!
Harry Potter Oxford Tour Itinerary
- Visit many of the most memorable Hogwarts film locations, including the amazing dining room!
- Immerse yourself in Hogwart's daily rituals as we visit the Hogwart's library and infirmary
- Enjoy the awesome architecture and buildings that inspired Hogwarts itself!
- Learn about goofs and trivia from the filming of Harry Potter
- Mix it up with a smidgeon of Lord of the Rings, a touch of Alice in Wonderland, a quick stop in Narnia!
- And many more delights for the annals of academia, history and fantasy!