Harry Potter Warner Brothers Studio Tour London
Experience the magic of Harry Potter on this Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio & Oxford Tour of London. This luxury coach day trip offers an amazing opportunity to visit two of the most beautiful cities in the world, London and Oxford, and take a behind-the-scenes tour of Leavesdon Studios, where all 8 films were shot. Take in the sights and scenes from JK Rowling’s Harry Potter books and films, which were set entirely in Britain at her own request. You’ll visit London and Oxford but see them like never before as we show you memorable harry potter film locations and inspirations behind the books. We’ll then whisk you away to the Warner Bros. Leavesdon Studios to further immerse you in the wizarding world of Harry Potter.
Chauffeur Driven Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros Studio And Oxford
Our chauffeur driven tours offer a touch of luxury to your sightseeing, and allow you to relax and savour each location at a more leisurely pace and intimate setting. We will whisk you away from the crowded streets and buses in our private vehicle, and your dedicated, professional chauffeur will give you the attention and courtesy that you deserve. This amazing experience includes a hotel pick up / drop off service and numerous photo opportunities for you to capture the magic of Harry Potter for a lifetime. Part of our range of "Harry Potter London Tours", the Harry Potter Tour of London, Oxford & Warner Bros. Studio is a spellbinding day out for any Harry Potter fan, so read the full itinerary below, book online today.
Oxford And Warner Bros Studio Tour Itinerary
- The magical platform 9¾ sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
- The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
- The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
- The London underground station from where Mr Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- Plus much, much more…
- The 16th century dining hall used as the inspiration for Hogwart's Hall.
- The room where they practice their dancing for the Yule Ball when Ron has to dance with Professor McGonagall with the whole of Gryffindor looking on (Goblet of Fire).
- The room used as Hogwarts Hospital in four of the films.
- The tree that Malfoy was sitting in before Mad Eye Moody turned him into a ferret for picking on Harry (Goblet of Fire).
- The 16th century stairs where Professor McGonagall greets the First Years (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
Warner Bros. Studio
Step inside Leavesdon Studios, where all 8 films were made! This is a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series – the most successful of all time. This unique tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breathtaking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
PLEASE NOTE: Please note that the Harry Potter Tour of London, Oxford & Warner Bros. Studio ticket price does not include entrance fees to the Oxford and Leavesdon attractions, which total £40pp. The Oxford attractions are working academic institutions and some areas may occasionally close without notice; Bodleian Library is closed on Sundays.
The Celebrity Planet's Harry Potter Tours are not official 'Harry Potter' events and not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.