Harry Potter Tour of London and Warner Bros. Studio
Experience the magic of Harry Potter on this spellbinding Harry Potter Tour of London & Warner Bros. Studio. This private, chauffeur driven day trip is an incredible opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Harry Potter studios, and tour London's most famous Harry Potter landmarks. Take in the sights and scenes from JK Rowling's Harry Potter books and films, which were set entirely in Britain at her own request. You'll visit London but see it like never before as we show you memorable film locations and inspirations behind the books. We'll then take you on an incredible tour of the Warner Bros. Leavesdon Studios; home of all 8 films!
Our chauffeur driven tours offer a touch of luxury to your sightseeing, and allow you to relax and savour each location at a more leisurely pace and intimate setting. We will whisk you away from the crowded streets and buses in our private vehicle, and your dedicated, professional chauffeur will give you the attention and courtesy that you deserve. This amazing experience includes a hotel pick up / drop off service and numerous photo opportunities for you to capture the magic of Harry Potter for a lifetime. Part of our range of "Harry Potter Tours", the Harry Potter Tour of London & Warner Bros. Studio is a truly magical experience for any Harry Potter fan, so read the full itinerary below, book online today.
- The magical platform 9¾ sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
- The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
- The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
- The London underground station from where Mr Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
- The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
- Plus much, much more...
Warner Bros. Studio
Step inside Leavesdon Studios, where all 8 films were made! This is a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series – the most successful of all time. This unique tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breathtaking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world. PLEASE NOTE: Please note that the Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros. Studio ticket price does not include entrance fees to the Leavesdon attractions, which total £28pp.
Harry Potter Tours are not official 'Harry Potter' events and not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.