The Italian Food Tour Of San Francisco
The East Coast is more famous for its Italian culinary offerings than the Pacific, but anyone who's roamed the streets of San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood knows that the selection and quality of Italian cuisine to be found there can hold its own against anywhere else in the world. From fine imported olive oils and vinegars to the after-dinner coffee, The Italian Food Tour Of San Francisco is a must for any and all culinary explorers.
Italian Food Tour Of San Francisco Itinerary
- Italian Delicatessens Explore and sample some of Italy's finest imported oils and vinegars.
- Italian Restaurants The closest you'll come to having Italian grandparents. Homemade pasta to die for...
- Italia Pizzas Storied San Francisco staples, opened in 1907 stood the test of time for a reason, pizza!
- Italian Coffee North Beach's favorite coffee shop since 1935! Their selection of beans and their unique roasting process is designed to produce the most authentic European style coffee this side of the pond.
- There are many more hidden stories and secrets in store on this cultural dive into San Francisco's most colorful neighborhood...Ciao!