James Bond 007's London
A sexy excursion into the glamourous world of James Bond. An intimate tour of the London locations associated with the world's ultimate super spy, James Bond 007.
Slip on your tuxedo, adjust your shoulder holster, shake (don’t stir) your martini, and join us on a covert walking tour around London to see the film locations of the James Bond film series – a must for any Bond fan! The 007 tour includes a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part.
The tour includes lots of locations from the latest Bond film, Skyfall. When it comes to walking tours, nobody does it better!
- The headquarters of MI6 in Skyfall and Quantum of Solace
- The home of Bond’s family motto!
- St. Petersburg (in Goldeneye)
- Bond’s pursuit of Raoul Silva in Skyfall
- The MI6 headquarters in A View To A Kill and Octopussy