The Chocolate Tour of New York
Come join your experienced tour guide for a delightful tour through some of the New York's most decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers
From classic truffles to salty caramels, from dark chocolate almond bark to the most exquisite chocolate mousse, from New York's best cannoli and cup cakes to the best chocolate cake in the world, The Chocolate Tour of New York will satisfy your sweet tooth...chocoholics everywhere will love this tour!
Chauffeur Driven Chocolate Tour of New York
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
- Food is included 8 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
- Capacity 20 people per tour guide
- Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- WeatherTour takes place rain or shine
- Chelsea Market One of New York's best kept secrets and a foodies dream, this place is soawesomeit'scrazy!
- Jacques Torres Nicknamed Mr Chocolate, nuff said, hot chocolate is amazeballs
- Lilac Chocolates Roaring twenties candy shop remains cult fave, a fine selection of homemade mocha truffles, maple walnut fudge, chocolate cream rolls and the almond bark is to die for!
- Chocolate Bar Chocorgasm pioneer Alison Nelson brings the real taste of chocolate to the West Village!
- Magnolia Bakery It's a crime to go to NYC and not try one of these cupcakes!!
- Milk & Cookies No chocolate tour would be complete without a warm baked choc chip cookie.
- Xocolatti's Soho's newest and most innovative chocolatier, try the mango paprika slate and see what the fuss is about!
- Pasticceria Bruno The best chocolate Canoli in New York. Period!
- Vosges Designer chocolates spiced with an array of exotic flavors ranging from allspice to ginger to hemp seed to wasabi!