The Cupcake Tour of New York
Perfectly formed. Lovely to look at. Delicious to eat. Elaborate, sweet, and often decadent, cupcakes are delightful desserts that spark the inner child within us. In the last few years, the humble cupcake has taken on new popularity. Trendy cupcake shops have opened up all over New York City, and this tour takes you round the best, where you can sample the diversity of heavenly cupcakes on offer, and even build your own custom cupcake!
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
- All food is included 6 tastings on the go (sidewalk tastings, or done inside the establishments)
- Capacity 6 People per Luxury SUV
- WeatherTour takes place rain or shine
Cupcake Tour Itinerary
- Baked by Melissa Founded in August 2008 by Melissa Bushell, New Yorkers love Melissa's cupcakes, especially the signature tie-dye cupcake!
- Crumbs Bake Shop Crumbs bake more than 50 delicious varieties of cupcakes daily, including the gourmet chocolate cupcake.
- Amorino While strictly a cupcake tour, we couldn't overlook the amazing gelato on offer at Amorino, when you try it you'll understand!
- Molly's Cupcakes At Molly's you can create your very own cupcake. Pick a cake flavor, choose a frosting and then dress it up with tasty toppings. Made right in front of you. Yummy!
- Milk & Cookies The cutest bakery in the West Village has cupcakes, but you'll probably want to try one of their famous cookies instead
- Magnolia Bakery No cupcake tour would be complete without a trip to the most famous bakery in NYC for a red velvet cupcake If you have a sweet tooth like we do, why not try our famous Chocolate Tour of New York, or for a savory snack check out the Great Food Tour of New York