Seattle Ghost Tour - Walking Tours Seattle
In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost is the soul or spirit of a deceased person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, life-like visions. The belief in manifestations of the spirits of the dead is widespread, dating back to animism or ancestor worship in pre-literate cultures. Certain religious practices—funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism and ritual magic—are specifically designed to appease the spirits of the dead. Ghosts are generally described as solitary essences that haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life, though stories of the phantom armies, ghost trains, phantom ships, and even ghost animals have also been recounted. As one of the great historical citites of the modern world, Seattle has one of the densest concentrations of paranormal phenomena, and this haunted Seattle walking tour brings the sometimes terrifying otherworldliness of this great city to life, or should we say death.....m...mwa...mwah....mwahhahahahahah!
Highlights of Ghost Tour Seattle
- The Cadillac Hotel listen out for the century long sobbing guest
- The Chuckhole Many a life lost in the chuckholes of yesteryear Seattle...
- The Canterbury Tavern The most haunted bar in Seattle!
- Merchant's Cafe Destroyed by the great fire, but the stories didn't leave with it!
- There are many more ghouls and ghost stories in store on this best spine chilling ghost tour!
Other Popular Walking Tours