The Beatles London Walking Tour
The Beatles' arguably remain the most iconic pop band in popular history, and The Beatles London Walking Tour is a ticket to ride round the London sights and landmarks made famous by the fab four. A vibrant and insightful Beatles Tour that takes a comprehensive look at The Beatles, the way the capital city shaped the fab four, and the mark they left on it in return! Get closer to what inspired the lads and discover the city at the same time. Learn everything you need to know about the world’s favourite band through our guide's excitable obsession for The Beatles and London’s music history, which is why this is the best Beatles tour in London! Visit the recording studios, film locations, homes and hangouts, past and present, graced by John, Paul, Ringo, and George.
Please Note The Beatles London Tour involves train journeys on the London Underground and participants will need a valid Zone 1 Travelcard/Oystercard to take part.
Beatles Walking Tour Itinerary
- Rooftop Gig The location of the historic Beatles 'rooftop session', their last ever gig
- Paul McCartney Visit his London home and offices, find out more about one of music's greatest talents
- Beatlemania Learn the story of Beatlemania at the place where the world first witnessed thousands of screaming teenage girls!
- John Lennon The location of John's infamous 'bigger than Jesus' interview
- The rock n' roll apartment Visit the apartment where John Lennon & Yoko Ono, Ringo, and even Jimi Hendrix, all lived at different times
- Abbey Road Sign the famous wall in front of Abbey Road Studios
- Abbey Road Crossing Have your photo taken on the Abbey Road crossing just like the iconic cover of The Beatles' last album
- Hey Jude See the studios where Hey Jude was recorded and discover how The Beatles' most popular song came to be!
- Film locations A Hard Day's Night' and 'Help!' film locations
- Carnaby St The epicentre of the swinging sixties
- The house where Paul lived with Jane Asher
- These are just some of the major sights you'll see as you walk around some of the most beautiful parts of Central London!
DISCLAIMER Celebrity Planet's Beatles' London Walking Tour is not affiliated with The Beatles, Capitol, EMI, Northern Songs LTD, Apple, MPL or any other company within the Official Beatles domain. Check out our chauffeur driven Beatles Tour of London for a more luxurious sightseeing experience!