The Chocolate Tour of Chicago
Come join your expert tour guide for a delightful stroll through some of the Chicago's most decadent dessert boutiques and chocolatiers along the Magnificent Mile on the Chocolate Tour of Chicago
From ancient aztec recipes to post modern takes on the dark stuff, from a World's Fair winning praline to gold infused valrhona cupcakes, The Chocolate Tour of Chicago
will take you to chocolate paradise and beyond...chocoholics everywhere will love this tour!
Chocolate Tour of Chicago Itinerary
- West Town Bakery Known for their commitment to organic, all-natural ingredients...and of course their chocolate cake...
- Vosges Chicago's own designer chocolatier, truffles spiced with an array of exotic flavors ranging from allspice to ginger to hemp seed to wasabi!
- GhirardelliIncorporated in 1852, and the second oldest chocolate company in the United States, we couldn't skip this Windy City institution
- L'AppetitoDowntown Chicago's first Italian bakery. The gelato alone is worth checking them out.
- Glazed & Infused No chocolate tour would be complete without a warm baked chocolate donut.
- More Cupcakes The cupcake is an all-American dessert creation, and these are Chicago's finest