The Chocolate Tour of London Chocolate is as potently tempting as any illicit drug, and London boasts some of the finest chocolatiers to be found anywhere in the world! Evidence of this English chocolate obsession can be found in ritzy Mayfair and posh Knightsbridge, where a host of chocolatiers, both traditional and modern, have planted their exclusive boutiques. Things are only looking up in the world of chocolate - we not only tend to eat less, but better quality chocolate, and we’re also far more aware of chocolate’s healthy properties: it’s one of nature’s superfoods, helping to relieve stress and enhance pleasure while providing a terrific source of Magnesium! That's every reason you need to come on the Chocolate Tour of London, where all the chocolate is included in the ticket price!
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Celebrity Planet's chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
Itinerary • Algerian Coffee Store Renowned for it's chocolate covered coffee beans since 1887
• Cox Cookies & Cake Amongst a variety of colourful cupcakes is the Triple Valrhona Chocolate Chip cake...
• Mrs Kibble's Old Sweet Shop Where retro jars are filled to the brim with confection of a bygone era
• Freggo The best chocolate ice cream in London
• Prestat A chocolate shop with a Royal Warrant and impressive line of chocolate mints, white chocolate banoffee truffle anyone?!
• La Maison Du Chocolat Paris' best loved chocolate shop, in London
• Fortnum & Mason's Royal Purveyor of fine foods, including chocolate
• Ladurée The Louis Vitton of pastries
• Charbonnel & Walker The quintessentially posh chocolate store and truffle specialist
• Neuhaus The Belgian founder created the praline
• Liberty The chocolate shop at this famous department store is well worth a visit
• Selfridges The quintessential department store, where you can find the world's most famous chocolatiers all under one roof
• These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!