The Gangster Walking Tour of New York
Immerse yourself in the culture of one of New York's most colorful neighborhoods, Little Italy, learn the comprehensive history of the Mafia as we recount gangster tales of the underworld, from the Five Points to John Gotti, The Gangster Tour of New York has it all. Hear the stories behind the historic landmarks that evoke the bloody feud between New York's famed five families. Visit film locations from cinema's most iconic gangster films, including The Godfather, Goodfellas, Mean Streets, and many more!
Gangster Tour Itinerary
- Petrosino Square The park named after NYC's first Italian detective, who locked up more than 500 criminals
- Old St Patrick's Cathedral NYC's oldest Catholic church, featured in Mean Streets and the Godfather Trilogy
- John Gotti See the site of his social club and favorite Little Italy hangouts
- Curb Exchange The Bootlegging depot of NYC in the Prohibition Era, boy are there some stories to tell!
- Umberto's The site of Little Italy's most infamous mob shooting
- Mulberry St Bar Grab a drink at this Little Italy staple, Donnie Brasco and The Soprano's all did
- The Godfather Bring an orange and renact one of cinema's most iconic scenes where it happened
- Cha Cha's The unofficial mayor of Little Italy works the counter when he's not an extra on literally every gangster movie ever made
- The New York County Courthouse Where Henry Hill, played by Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, testified against the mob
- There are many more hidden mafia stories and secrets in store on this cultural dive into Little Italy.