The Seinfeld Tour of New York
Welcome to the tour about nothing! Though Seinfeld was shot on soundstages, the show takes place in real life New York locations. Explore these famous locations on the Seinfeld Tour of New York, and learn the story behind the show’s creation with an expert guide on a three-hour private chauffeur driven tour through New York. Die hard fans will recognize locations from their favorite episodes as they relive the greatest sitcom ever!
Chauffeur Driven New York Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel! • Capacity 6 People per Luxury SUV • WeatherTour takes place rain or shine
- Monk’s Coffee Shop You’ll not only see Tom’s Restaurant with its famous exterior featured in almost every episode, but you’ll also see the real life Diner that the inside of Monk’s was modeled after!
- Latvian Orthodox Church See the Latvian Orthodox Church where George “converts” for his girlfriend.
- Soup Nazi See the site of the real life Soup Nazi’s kitchen in midtown!
- 1st St & 1st Ave As Kramer calls it, the Nexus of the Universe!
- H&H Bagels Where Kramer returns to work after the “strike” is settled.
- Sniffling Accountant See the bar where Kramer is sent to investigate the sniffling accountant!
- Comedy Clubs See the site of the famous “Catch a Rising Star” where Jerry started his standup career, as well as the comedy club featured in the early episodes’ stand up segments.
- The Costanzas in Queens See Frank and Estelle Costanza’s block in Long Island City!
- Mendy’s Where Jerry takes Bania to thank him for the suit. Stop in for a meal, but remember, Soup Counts!
- Other highlights include Barneys (with its skinny mirrors), the theater that Kramer restores with Lloyd Braun, the record store where Kramer and Newman attempt to sell the Old Man’s record collection, the hotel where George is cuffed to his bed and robbed, the bar where Elaine meets Keith Hernandez, and much, much more...