Sex And The City Tour NYC
Take a walk through the real life locations made famous by Carrie and the girls in the hit show Sex and the City! See where they live, work, party, and fall in (and out) of love. Much of SATC was/is shot on location in New York’s über-cool Greenwhich Village and Meatpacking District. It makes perfect sense then to visit these New York streets on foot just like Carrie and the girls, but with an expert local guide keeping you in the picture!
- Meat Packing District Uber-cool New York neighborhood of trendy restaurants and nightlife venues for that up-all-night vibe a la SATC!
- Pastis "Fabulous” SATC restaurant where people go to “be scene” for brunch or a night out!
- Spice Market The Sex and the City girls share a meal at this hot Asian fusion restaurant
- Hogs & Heifers Major celeb haunt where it's custom to take your bra off!
- High Line New York's 'Park in the Sky' has to be seen to be believed
- Standard New York’s coolest hotel made infamous by hotel guests giving voyeuristic displays behind the floor-to-ceiling glass windows...!
- Tortilla Flats The Mexican restaurant Carrie dragged Miranda and Steve to in a disastrous attempt to get back together with Aidan...fail!
- Greenwich Village Still the trendiest area in New York, just!
- Magnolia Bakery The world famous Greenwich Village bakery whose ‘to die for’ cupcakes were featured in the show
- John Lennon's NYC apartment John and Yoko's first apartment, where their love blossomed
- The Stoop Carrie’s famous stoop (front staircase) where you have seen her trip up, flounce down, and chat with Big and other boyfriends
- SJP Check out Sarah Jessica Parker's lovely 19th Century West Village townhouse
- Pleasure Chest The sex shop that led to Charlotte developing a ‘Rabbit habit’
- Jefferson Market LibraryThe beautiful garden where Miranda and Steve got married
- And much, much more…
Sex and the City and all related characters are the property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sex and The City Productions, Inc., Home Box Office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. The Celebrity Planet is in no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The dev.thecelebrityplanet.com content is assumed to be within the realm of the Public's Right of "Fair Use" and no copyright infringement is intended.