Reservation and Payment
- All tours must be booked and paid for in advance, either online or through our reservations office.
- Payment can be made by credit or debit card, PayPal, or cash.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after the booking has been made.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before the scheduled tour time will be fully refunded.
- No refund will be provided for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour time.
- Tours will take place rain or shine, but we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to extreme weather conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances.
- Participants in our tours do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for any injuries, accidents, or losses that occur during the tour.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person who is intoxicated, disorderly, or poses a safety risk to themselves or others.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel tours if necessary, including changes to the tour route, itinerary, or guide.
- We will make every effort to inform customers of any changes as soon as possible.
- Participants are expected to follow the instructions of the tour guide and behave in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Any person who engages in disruptive or inappropriate behavior may be asked to leave the tour.
- We will not share any personal information collected during the booking process with third parties.
- We may use customer email addresses to send promotional materials or updates about our tours, but customers may opt-out of these communications at any time.
- During the tour, our guide may take pictures or videos of participants for use in our social media and other marketing materials. By participating in the tour, you consent to the use of your image and likeness in these materials. If you do not wish to be included in these materials, please inform the guide before the start of the tour.
- All content and materials used in our tours, including logos, images, and text, are the property of the operator and may not be reproduced or used without permission.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the state where the tour takes place.
- Any legal disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved in the state where the tour takes place.
By booking a tour with us, you agree to these terms and conditions.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, to create visually compelling content that showcases our products or services. This may include using your photos or videos which ones were done by tour guide or photographer in our social media posts, website banners, or email newsletters. or use certain other site features in the following ways:
will only use your photos or videos for marketing purposes with your explicit consent. Additionally, we may ask you to sign a release form that grants us the necessary permissions to use your content.
To personalize your experience and to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To improve our website in order to better serve you. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We take the security of your information seriously and have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. Keep track of advertisements. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled, and it may affect your experience that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you
By accepting this offer, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The offer is valid for a limited time only and is subject to change without notice. The offer may not be combined with any other promotion or discount.
All prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time without prior notice.
Limitation of Liability:
We are not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of goodwill, whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other legal theory, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which we are located. You agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
We make no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our products or the information, content, materials, or products included in this offer.
Termination: We reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time, with or without cause.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the offer and supersede all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties.